- Look no further for the most perfect of rentals on Ana María Island- peaceful, comfortable, super clean, all amenities needed for a perfect relaxed vacation and within steps of the beach. I’m so glad we chose Stephanie as our hostess. She was very accessible to any questions we had. We even got to meet her in person which was super cool cause she’s super nice. We consider this our home away from home and will be our choice for our next visit to this gorgeous island. Thank you Stephanie for being such a gracious and kind hostess.Marivi Isaac 11/11/2023Fantastic stay at Longboat Breeze! This was our second year. The house is perfect for us with open floor plan, wonderful heated caged pool with a view of the canal and right across from the beach on the Gulf. Great location and quiet! Stephanie is a pleasure to deal with. Great communication and very accommodating. Overall AWESOME!!!ecdoesit3 10/27/2023
- Stephanie is awesome!! Easy to work with, very responsive to any needs not that we had any except for restaurant advice!! The house was awesome exactly as described and Wes perfect for us!! We will be back again soon for another stay. I really can't say enough good things about our experience. It was perfect!!Vicki Royal 9/28/2023This has been our 4th year staying at the Seaside Sanctuary and we can’t say enough good things about it. Everything is clean, organized and well equipped for your beach/vacation needs. It has easy beach access, parking, laundry and is close to shopping. Stephanie is a great host! We will definitely be back next year!Allison von Lohr 9/23/2023
- We just had a really nice stay in Sarasota at Stephanie’s lovely carriage house. It is immaculately kept, very well stocked with everything we could have possibly needed and very comfortable. Stephanie is a great communicator and we would stay in any of her properties without hesitation now that we know how high her standards are. The location is ideal and we will certainly be back in touch when we visit the area again.Martha McDonough 8/22/2023
- Amazing property only a few steps away from the beach! Our family of 5, plus my sister had a great time! The property is lovely, and the hosts thought of everything including beach toys, chairs, coolers, tents, laundry, beach towels....everything! The leather couches were cozy and the beds and besding were comfortable. The property is in a conventient location to walk to restaurants as well. There's great communication with the owner. The only thing we regretted was leaving, but we will be back soon enough! 🙂Allison Osborne 7/29/2023Stephanie is beyond a super host, accommodating is an understatement, as for the cottage and the experience in a word “perfect” no stone unturned no detail left out, every amenity and more, grateful to have been a guest I will definitely be back! 🙏🏻 Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful homeJason L 6/29/2023
- Our stay at 207 Spruce Ave Second house from the beach was absolutely amazing To start Stephanie went above and beyond to accommodate our early arrival. The condo was in a great location We stayed in the upper unit which was very clean and had everything we needed to prepare meals along with all of the beach supplies you can possibly need. To add, everything for the beach was in very good condition The master bedrooms bed was very comfortable which made for a good nights rest after a long day at the beach which was only steps away from the condo. We definitely will return to Stephanie’s home soon. Renee and Kirk GonzalesRenee Gonzales 5/20/2023
- We had a wonderful stay at Coral Skies in Sarasota! A clean and beautifully decorated home with all the necessities a home needs. The beautiful pool and large patio was perfect. The huge backyard was a big hit with our dog. The neighbourhood is lovely and quiet, but close to all shopping needs. Crescent beach is walking distance and beautiful Siesta beach is only a 5 minute drive away. Stephanie was a great host and quickly responded to any questions we had throughout our stay. We highly recommend this wonderful property and we will surely be back! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Tina DiGirolamo 4/26/2023Our stay at Seaside Sanctuary was wonderful! We have been staying there for many years and continue to come back because we love this “home away from home”. The house is so clean, comfortable and welcoming! Stephanie adds those extra touches that really stand out. Having the small necessities available like garbage bags, detergent, sponges and other essentials is very much appreciated. Stephanie is quick to respond and helpful with suggestions. This house is only a few steps from the beach, making this vacation house perfect! We look forward to staying here again!Laurel Wiers 4/24/2023
- Clean, meticulously maintained, great place to “work away” from home or just enjoy the gorgeous backyard and proximity to the beach. The home is comfortable and cheerful from the decor down to the dishes. Beautiful, quiet neighborhood less than a mile (easy walk) from restaurants and Siesta Key. Great communication. Thoughtful touches like ergonomic office chair tucked away in the closet and fully stocked kitchen -things most owners never consider and renters may not even know they’ll be grateful for. We loved our month here and would rent from Stephanie again in a second. A+ all around.Tonia Evans 2/22/2023
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Carriage House. The snacks and chocolate on our pillows were a welcoming touch. The Guest Book was most helpful to find excellent restaurants and local activities. One of the best things about the Carriage House is how close everything is to this location. Stephanie and Mike are very friendly and great hosts. Thank you for making our stay in Sarasota a memorable one.Robert Duplain 2/22/2023
- The carriage house was great! It was very nicely appointed and had all the amenities you could want! It was within walking distance of downtown: shopping, great restaurants, a movie theater, and a wonderful consignment shop! (It was a shorter stay for us, so we didn’t take advantage of the bikes and the kayak. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again!Sue Ellen Potter 9/26/2022
- Stephanie's guest house was as advertised and better. Great location for a visit to our son in downtown Sarasota, we walked to Main St. and enjoyed the great restaurants, bars and shops. Her place is very well and comfortably furnished with everything you need to make your stay easy. We used her beach supplies for a day of boating, it was nice not having to bring our own towels. A very safe and quiet location and free parking included. This is a 5 star rental in a great location, don't pass on it.Robert 8/21/2022
- The house was wonderful, and very clean and comfortable. Everything we needed for the beach and the pool was provided, and Stephanie was a wonderful host. I think the only thing I would change is how firm the beds are. They're really firm, but we were able to sleep ok anyway. Other than that it seems like everything has been thought of, and I would stay here again.Monica 8/14/2022
- Book it, you won’t regret it. Perfect location; just a few feet to the beach. Well stocked; we only packed our toiletries. The house included the beach umbrella, chairs and even toys for the kids. The kitchen had everything we needed. Communication was great from check in to check out. We’re looking forward to staying here again.Amarilis 8/07/2022
- Perfect location! We absolutely loved this cottage and it’s proximity to the beach. Its only a half mile walk to many restaurants and shops. The beds are comfortable and the kitchen is well-equipped. The communication with the owner was exceptional. She went above and beyond by welcoming not only us, but our dog as well.Wayne S. 8/02/2022
We were impressed and would love to return!
Notes about the island:
It’s busy! Expect wait times wherever you go for food.
If you want to rent a golf cart, schedule it in plenty of time before you come down.
Not all streets have sidewalks and there isn’t much grass (important when your dog needs to do his business)
Sunsets are spectacular!
Have a cocktail at The Doctors Office and a burger at Skinny’s
- This house was perfect for our recent vacation to Siesta Key. The kitchen is well stocked and furnishings are very comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed the lanai and pool. Our pups LOVED the huge backyard. A short walk to restaurants and shops. Stephanie made us feel welcome as her guests. Would definitely recommend this property and Stephanie!Jennifer 7/31/2022This is our second time at this beautiful property and we are booking our 3rd trip. We stayed in the Seaside Sanctuary in Anna Maria Island for 7 nights in the quiet, clean, cute, comfortable and fabulous downstairs unit. Literally steps from the pristine Gulf of Mexico, we enjoyed sunbathing , swimming, fishing and sunsets. Absolute paradise!Laurie Marsell 7/26/2022
- Me and my boyfriend stayed at the carriage house for a weekend getaway and it was lovely. Stephanie was an amazing host and she was easy to communicate with when it came to any request’s and questions/concerns we had. We enjoyed how the carriage home was so close to downtown so we used the bikes that Stephanie provided for us to explore the town. The kayaks were also a fun plus to top it all off! Loved how clean and organized everything was and I would definitely recommend anyone to come and stay at this Airbnb!Aisha 6/26/2022Stephanie is an awesome host, very approachable, and ensures her guests are comfortable at all times. The apartment was very clean and nice, and the description and pictures are just as it appears. The unit is conveniently located in the middle of the town within walking distance, and the beaches and beach hangout spots are literally 10 minutes away. I had no complaints. Overall great experience. My family and I loved it.Latoya 6/22/2022
- The location was absolutely perfect! We are in love with Anna Maria Island! The house was perfect for 4 people. Literally right next to a beautiful shaded walking path which leads directly to the beach. The neighborhood was so quaint and quiet. Even though this is a duplex, the walls were very well insulated and we could not hear our neighbors below us or in the house beside us.Astrid W. 6/13/2022
Stephanie is the perfect host. She checked in a couple of times to make sure we had everything we needed. Surprised us with a sweet welcome gift. She also provides everything you need for the beach.
We had a very relaxing week. Spent lots of time at the beach. Our family kayaked, biked everywhere, went on a sunset cruise, shopped at a beach market. We had a lovely time. Will definitely be back!
- Visited Sarasota for weekend getaway. Amazing hosts and place. Such a charming studio apt and exactly as advertised! Location was ideal for walking to waterfront and Main St. We enjoyed a stunning beach day at Lido Key Beach and a light dinner at Venezia in St. Armand’s. We didn’t have time to use the bikes or kayaks this time around, but we’ll definitely come back again!Brian 6/06/2022Our stay was amazing!! We truly enjoyed all the amenities they had to offer us. From assisting us with the grill and kayaks to allowing us to use the beach supplies. The variety of appliances made it super easy to cook and making the decision to book an Airbnb vs a hotel that much easier. They truly made our stay feel like a vacation with some adventure that we were craving as a break from our jobs! Would book with them again!Natalie 6/02/2022
- Great location My wife and I spend three nights here and loved our stay. While here for a wedding, we took advantage of the complimentary beach chairs and enjoyed one of the amazing nearby beaches. Additionally, the Carriage House is within walking distance to several restaurants and bars.Kyle W. 5/28/2022Location, Location, Location Obviously, the location of this beach house was perfect. Truly steps away from the beach. Sunsets could be seen from the front deck and moon rises from the back. Nearly everything on the north end of AMI is within walking distance. The house itself was clean, comfortable, well stocked and bright and cheery just as a Florida beach house should be. Stephanie was great to work with and returned messages promptly. Already looking at our calendar for a return trip!Dayna M. 5/28/2022
- Was the best time we ever had. The house was spacious, beds were comfortable, the pool was warm, the yard was huge. We enjoyed that the beach chairs, toys, umbrella, cooler, wagon, and towels were included. The kitchen had everything we needed and more. Thank you, would love to come back next year!mike lav 5/26/2022Welcoming House, Amazing Location Loved it. Amazing house and the pool was awesome. Location was great and the yard is big. Thank you would love to come againMike LFlorida Rentals5/26/2022
- Our plans to check in suddenly changed and Stephanie was able to accommodate our revised schedule. Upon our arrival, my husband and I noticed how organized Stephanie is and how she’s thought of every detail to make one’s stay so relaxing. The carriage house is conveniently located and very welcoming. From the well equipped kitchen to the massage chair, the carriage house has it all. Stephanie highly recommended we go kayaking and everything was ready for us. Our future visits to Sarasota will include Stephanie’s carriage house from now on!Michelle 5/19/2022
- This place has everything you would need for a great time at the beach. Easy access to the beach, close proximity to restaurants and shops. It even had tons of beach toys for the kids to play with, umbrellas, chairs, pretty much anything you’d need for playing in the perfect white sand and crystal clear water.Andrew 5/12/2022
- This was our tenth year staying at Seaside Sanctuary! We love this Beach house and the location just steps away from the beach, and we always have a wonderful stay. Stephanie and Mike are always available to make sure we are comfortable, and we’ve enjoyed getting to know them and their family. Going to the seaside Sanctuary is our number one stop for our year.Greg Haertling 4/09/2022
- We're short for words to express how much of a great time we had at Stephanie's space. The degree of care and attention she pays to make sure her guests have a good time is unparalleled, not a single detail was overlooked, thank you for facilitating such a wonderful experience and we would love to come back!Mauricio 4/06/2022
- Great quiet neighborhood close to downtown of Sarasota. Tasteful room with many extras, even massage chair! We rode bikes to Bayfront park to watch a sunset, eat fish tacos and listen music. Walking distance to downtown Sarasota and Marie Shelby Botanical Garden. The hosts were very hospitable. Thank you!Maria 3/22/2022Stephanie and her husband were both very accommodating. If we needed anything or wished some information about the area, they did their best in a timely fashion to get what we requested.Richard 3/05/2022
The Carriage House was exactly as advertised: clean, comfortable, and well-supplied.
We will definitely recommend this place to family and friends wishing to visit Sarasota.
- Lovely spot We loved our stay at the Aquamarine Dream. The house was spacious and clean. It’s very close to a public beach, walking distance, and the beach has soft white powdery sand. It’s not crowded and beautiful. The house backs up to a canal and you can take the kayak out and enjoy the bay and nature. The management is great and communication is excellent. We would definitely stay there again.Claudia B. 3/03/2022
- I'm happy to share that we had a wonderful time at the Carriage House. While it's not on the water, it's only a short drive to Lido beach/St Armand's Circle and Siesta Key beaches (which is where we spent the majority of our time), and a short walk to Downtown Sarasota.Cindy 2/14/2022
After a day on the beach, it was nice to come back, refresh, and walk or bike downtown for dinner. There are many restaurants to choose from, we liked the gf pizza at The Fountain, it's a small space with outdoor dining, very chill place to have a few apps n cocktails, another evening, we enjoyed drinks n dancing to a live band at Mattison's City Grille.
Stephanie's a warm and welcoming host, it was a pleasure to chat with she and her husband, lovely couple, which reflects in their hospitality.
Amenities we appreciated:
*BIKES, nice ones. We crisscrossed all over downtown and the smaller neighborhoods adjacent to the Carriage House.
*Kayaks, while we didn't get to use them, as the tide wasn't quite right, two kayaks are available to use.
*Comfortable King size bed. Best sleep we've had on vacation.
*Beach chairs, jumbo size beach towels, and umbrella.
*Sunscreen and aloe, both of which we used-thank you.
The area is SO quiet and tucked away; yet close to everything.
Stephanie has thought of everything to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Next time were in SW Florida we'll no doubt return to the Carriage House.
Kindest regards, Cindy and Eric Cummings Portland, Maine
- Love, love the location. Many nice restaurants and shops within walking distance. Extremely comfortable king size bed kept us rested and ready for the day! Stephanie was always nearby or a text away if we had a question. So much cozier than a hotel! We have already booked for next year!Beth 1/28/2022
- Seaside Sanctuary - Anna Maria Island In January my husband and I spent two and a half weeks on Anna Maria Island at Stephanie‘s Seaside Sanctuary home. It was a delight. Both of our daughters joined us for a week for a late holiday get together. It was perfect for this purpose. The house was very clean and had the warmth of a home. That was especially nice for our family holiday. The kitchen was thoughtfully equipped and ready for anything, even a holiday meal put together by too many cooks. Board games were even provided. We give the house a “roominess factor” of 10. There was plenty of room for all of us even though we needed to have separate spaces for working remotely. The Wi-Fi could handle three Zoom calls simultaneously without any band width problem! And of course, there is the beach. Such a beautiful place. We were lucky to witness both calm days and an angry storm leaving huge waves. A bit of heaven in January. We will definitely be back to visit this fine home and its stellar hostess.k whitman 1/26/2022Great little studio perfectly located to downtown Sarasota We spent two weeks at Stephanie’s carriage house and thoroughly enjoyed it. She was very helpful and responsive throughout our stay. The location was wonderful as it is close to so many great shops and restaurants. The little patio out front was great for relaxing later in the day. The WiFi worked great the entire time so we could work remote during our stay. They had kayaks and bikes that we could use but unfortunately did not get around to using. We would definitely stay there again.Patrick D. 1/16/2022
- You can't beat the location of this house! It's so close to the beach and also walking distance to restaurants. We loved sitting on the balcony and having our coffee each morning. The house had everything we needed, and we especially enjoyed having so many beach items we could use. Stephanie was an excellent host!Blair 1/02/2022
- Great location! Quiet street and steps away from the beach. Within walking distance to The Sandbar, The Donut Experiment and Poppo's Taqueria, all of which we recommend but go early or there will be a wait. We did not even hear the tenants upstairs so no concerns with it being a duplex. Plenty of beach chairs and floats for both units to share. Stephanie was great and very responsive!Jackie 12/31/2021The location is just great. It’s steps to the beach and you may not have view of the beach from the house but you are very close to the beach. Stephanie is a great host. She was prompt with communications and very supportive of any requests. Had a nice goody bag for us when we came and well stocked with everything you need in the house. Also had beach chairs and umbrella etc which made it so easy. Just note that it is a slightly older home but maintained very well. Most of Anna Maria has mostly a bit older homes. Lot of passion of host shows through in the place.Sudheer 12/26/2021
- The Carriage House is a sweet spot on the edge of downtown. Beautiful neighborhood and perfect distance for walking to downtown and the Bay area. Lovely patio area for sitting outside to enjoy morning coffee or the evening calm. Hosts were fantastic with lots of information about the area. Very enjoyable.Dewey 12/09/2021
- Took a break from the snow… We took a break from winter time in Alaska and found this listing on Vrbo. Perfect for us. Beautiful accommodations and the location is great. And last but not least, a most gracious hostess! Thanks Stephanie, if we make it back again we’ll stay again.Kenneth H B. 11/29/2021
- Everything was perfect! It was great not having to worry about the little things that other airbnbs don't bother to consider. For example, there was plenty of toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, soap, dish soap and even a few snacks and drinks. Everything was very clean and comfortable. For us, it was the location that was key- walking distance to endless shops and restaurants. Plus, just a short drive to St. Armands circle, the beach and the Ringling Estate. We hope to be back soon!Michelle 11/13/2021
- If I could give this property a 10-star rating, I would, as it ticks off every box a traveler needs. Stephanie and Mike are professionals.Mark And Karen 11/05/2021
I am (humbly) a very discerning guest and here's my assessment.
First and foremost, this place was (Website hidden by Airbnb) musty smell, no (Website hidden by Airbnb) nasty carpets...just clean wood floors. The bathroom and shower was spotless....
The furnishings were high-quality...the bed was king-sized and beautifully comfortable with what seemed to be memory foam. A efficient washer/dryer combo. Oversized TV. Strong Wi-Fi. A wonderful massage chair!
Bikes to ride...kayaks to borrow...beach "things" (umbrella/cooler, etc.).
Aside from this unit, Sarasota is wonderful. Elegant and artsy, and urban, yet you are never far from nature and gorgeous ocean and bay views.
The location is superb....a safe/upscale/quiet yet funky neighborhood....within comfortable walking to distance to Downtown shops, restaurants and other excellent destinations. World-class beaches are a short drive away.
Communication with Stephanie was seamless...I needed nothing....but she was there if I did.
I can't say enough about this place...everything is high-quality, including the hosts.
- Seaside Sanctuary was Awesome! Literally, seconds to the beach and the most beautiful Sunsets! Seaside Sanctuary was the best, was clean and just as described in listing, literally just a few steps from front door and your on the beach. If you want a worry free vacation just call Stephanie. She literally thought of everything. My only regret was we didn’t stay longer. Thanks Stephanie!! For all your help!!!Matthew S. 11/01/2021
- We loved our Stay in Sarasota. This guest house is a great place for 1-2 people. It is well stocked for anything you might need and we enjoyed the large kitchen. The location is perfect, within a short walk to downtown but separate from any noisy commotion. We also really enjoyed the kayaks with the boat ramp just around the block.Nick 10/25/2021This is a great place with an amazing proximity to the beach…literally, steps away. The house has everything you need and a shed with complimentary beach chairs and items to make the experience. I really appreciate the that Stephanie provided and the small things to make you feel appreciated & welcomed.Brian 10/24/2021
- Stephanie was a terrific host, very responsive! The house was spotless, well equipped with anything you might need, and in the most perfect location....just steps to the beach and in a quiet neighborhood, but very close to restaurants and shops. We enjoyed relaxing on the front porch and taking in the sunsets on the beach. I would highly recommend this place to anyone coming to visit AMI!Marybeth 10/23/2021Great location & adorable studio! My boyfriend and I stayed at Steph's place for one night, but it was perfect in terms of location to get the most out of our brief visit. The kitchen was well equip for those who cook, and the bed was really comfortable. We would 100% stay here again!Justine C. 10/20/2021
- This is a great place to stay! It’s located on a quaint street with beautiful homes. It was very clean and had everything we needed and more. It really is located in a very cool neighborhood with lots of shops and restaurants nearby.Ellen 9/28/2021
We rode the bikes provided a little over a half mile to Main Street for brunch before riding over to the nearby Whole Foods to pick up some snacks. On our way back, we stopped at the gelato store which served “healthy” gelato and sorbet, which was made on-site with no preservatives. We also went to the beach where we made use of the provided beach chairs. We didn’t get a chance to use the kayaks - maybe next time. We would definitely stay here again!Awesome place near downtown Sarasota. Perfect for one or a couple. Very clean garage apartment behind main residence with an amazing shower, modern amenities, and great landscaping around the outside. Walking/biking distance to any number of cool bars/restaurants as well as the Bayfront area. Stephanie kept in great contact in the day/hours leading up to my stay and was always available if I needed a response or info. I imagine I'll be back if she'll have meCraig 9/25/2021
- This house was absolutely perfect for our family. We had a great experience thanks to everything Stephanie provided us in the house. All the kid toys (that kept them entertained lol) games, beach towels, floatings, cooler and soo much more. We loved how the house had the perfect beach house style and ALL the details in frame were amazing. The house is literally steps away from the beach. Everything was very clean andLaura 9/20/2021
organized. Long story short, we LOVED this house!Amazing stay. Great charming beach house that provides everything you need while also having a great location that is both extremely close to a pristine beach, as well as Pine Ave with all its great boutique shops and unique eateries. Stephanie the property manger /owner was also great with communication and very accommodating.Gene B. 9/18/2021
- Everything was wonderful. The unit was so nice and filled with anything we needed (except a kuerig.)Carol 9/16/2021
My only issue is that it is a second floor and the steps may be difficult for older people. The day we checked out the steps were wet and i admit it was a little scary for me. We did luck out and there was a teenager below us who helped us carry our things down stairs. I will rent there again but will request the downstairs unit.
- Unbeatable location - only footsteps away from a non-crowded area of a beach with super fine sand made of quartz, and water that was crystal clear, warm, and full of fishes swimming around you, while various types of birds circle around the area. The AirBnb is clean, fully thought out, stocked with all the kitchenware and beach equipment you'll ever need. The area is quiet, safe, and surprisingly has a lot of great food options (and we're foodies from NYC). Definitely would return, and recommend this place to anyone looking for a beach trip or just visiting Florida!Alice 9/11/2021
- Beautiful beach vacation home. Clean, comfortable home, The host was great with all communication. Not many more than 50 steps to the beach that rivals Siesta Key. We cannot wait for the opportunity for a return visit. We have rented many Airbnb properties. This had to be one of the best.Michael 9/05/2021
- Stephanie is honestly my absolute favorite host on Airbnb that I’ve ever had. She has the best costumer service values and will work with you to make sure that you have the best stay possible. If you have any issue at all whatsoever, make sure to communicate with her; she WILL fix it or WILL make up for it or will work with you. She’s seriously amazing.Maggie 8/29/2021
The unit is immaculate; I’m amazed as a native Floridian how clean and sand-free they get it.
I stayed here last year and honestly will continue to book with Stephanie as long as she has this home.
- Our stay at Stephanie's was great and the location was perfect! Grabbing coffee from Project Coffee in the morning and walking around the pretty neighborhood. Also a quick walk to one of our favorite restaurants for dinner - Owen's Fish Camp. The space was super clean with lots of amenities. Stephanie was great with communication and helpful in making recommendations for brunch and other things in the area. We hope to stay at Stephanie's airbnb again!Elisabeth 8/01/2021What an excellent time we had on this property! Amenities were plentiful and the location was top notch for enjoying all that Sarasota has to offer. Spotlessly clean with personal touches, this was one of the best experiences for a weekend getaway that we’ve had to date. Highly recommend. We will be back!Ifuseekck 7/30/2021
- The canal location was perfect to throw kayaks in the water. We had manatee swimming under our boats! Our kids loved the pool and all the floats provided. The beds were comfy and the fire-pit for s’mores at night was a lot of fun. There were several restaurants nearby - our favorite for key lime pie was Whitney’s place and our favorite view was Shore. Thank you fir a great stay!Katie 7/24/2021If you plan on visiting Sarasota, you can't beat this perfect little carriage house. It's in a quiet neighborhood but only a short walk to the hub of activity in downtown Sarasota. We explored other towns and beaches during the day and walked downtown every night. We loved our stay. The place is clean, comfortable, private, and has just about everything you would need. So much better than staying in a hotel! Not to mention, Stephanie was a very attentive and helpful host. You won't be disappointed if you decide to stay here.Craig 7/20/2021
- Stephanie’s place was PERFECT! It was clean and provided all the amenities needed for a great vacation. We were visiting Sarasota mainly for Siesta Keys but fell in love with Lido Key based on the recommendations in the travel manual Stephanie put together-definitely check it out.Summer 7/08/2021
The massage chair was great! The mattress was comfortable. We didn’t get a chance to use the outside patio but thought it was a nice option for a night in.
Stephanie kept in touch with us and even allowed us to check in early and check out late. We will definitely be back and are even considering checking out one of her other places!
- Wonderful experience! Anna Maria is our favorite vacation spot! The experience was great! Stephanie left is a welcome goodie bag so sweet of her. Rooms, kitchen, bathrooms were clean, there was extra toilet paper, towels and all the essentials in the kitchen. Stephanie was great she answered her e-mails in a timely fashion very helpful! We will definitely be coming back.Cecilia M. 7/02/2021
- This was such a great stay for us. We did a best friend’s trip and staying at the apartment at Laurel Park was perfect for us. We were walking and biking distance from the wonderful downtown area. The beach was just a short drive as was St. Armand’s Circle for MORE food and shopping.Danielle 6/24/2021
The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. The massage chair was a welcome surprise. We took advantage of the kayak and the bikes and had such a blast!
We will definitely rent from Stephanie again!
- Great, quiet location and home! It was very comfortable and Stephanie was able to help us with anything we might have needed and checked on us throughout the stay. The house had all the amenities and my girls loved the space. She even left us treats for our dogs! Very thoughtful. Thanks for a great stay!Carrie 6/12/2021
- We were pleasantly surprised by our accommodations here! The apartment was beautiful, comfortable and clean. Stephanie thought of EVERYTHING, so if we forgot something, she had it! The massage chair was awesome, the bed was really comfortable and the TV was big. We used the bikes to ride to the farmer’s market downtown, which was so close and so cool! We used the kayak to paddle to a beautiful park and see so many cool things along the way. I am a little picky about things, but we were pleasantly surprised by the thought and effort that went into making our stay truly memorable. Thanks, Stephanie!!Whitney 5/30/2021
- Stephanie makes for an amazing host! Check-in was so easy and she was great with giving directions and instructions. The Carriage House was clean, cute, and well stocked! Stephanie had really thoughtful amenities from shampoo and conditioner, to beach chairs and sunburn gel - what more could beach goer want?! Check-out was simple and easy as well. Location is excellent, walking distance to tons of dining and shopping. Bed was super comfy and huge too - Ive slept on some rough beds at even the sweetest AirBnBs but this one was so comfy! Awesome find, would recommend and would def stay again!Sarah 5/28/2021Stephanie’s home was beyond what I expected. I literally had tears leaving because the location was perfect and convenient, it was clean and roomy, it was inviting and had everything we needed. I will be returning in the future and will also recommend this rental to my friends and family!Janet 5/27/2021
- Wonderful, Relaxing Vacation We had a very restful vacation on the canal. The neighborhood was quiet and the house was comfortable and exactly as described. The beach was only a short walk away. Stephanie was attentive and easy to communicate with. We would love to stay again.Katherine E. 5/15/2021Thank you so much Stephanie, we had a wonderful time. It felt very homey to everyone! Communication was prompt. We really appreciate the welcoming feeling.Sonia 5/15/2021
We loved being just steps from the beach. The house is clean, it has all the utensils to cook and wine glasses (thank you for that) very clean. Comfortable beds. Definitely a place to come back.Our stay was amazing! The property had everything we needed and more from the full kitchen, coolers, bikes, kayaks, and beach chairs, we didn't have to worry about packing a lot. The room was perfect, clean, and comfortable and what can I say, the massage chair was such a great extra. The location was awesome being downtown and 10-15 minutes from all of the beaches and hot spots. Our favorite was riding the bikes all over town. We used them every day. We felt very safe walking and riding at night downtown as well. So many great places to eat and explore being in the heart of town. If you love Italian food this is the place to be. Plenty of restaurants, coffee shops, and shopping. Stephanie was so helpful when we needed something and offered plenty of recommendations for things to do and offered helpful tips. I would highly recommend staying here and would not think twice about booking here again when back in the area.Patrick 5/14/2021
- We had the upper unit, lots of space. Nice washer and dryer on the side (outside) of the house. Beach wagon, sand toys, chairs, and umbrella in shed in back. Living space and kitchen were great quality, clean, and accurate to the descriptions. Super easy to check in and check out. Literally a minute walk to the beautiful beach, great food within walking distance.Andrew 5/09/2021This property is just as advertised. Private and beautifully decorated. Very walkable neighborhood, close to fun restaurants. Make sure you are ok with stairs, this chubby old lady made the climb just fine! The place was spotless and Stephanie communicated effectively at every opportunity. We had no complaints at all.Patricia 5/08/2021
- This place is perfect! Location to the beach can't be beat, it was homey, and all the beach items were a plus! We will definitely stay here again. Stephanie was amazing and timely with communication. If you are looking for a great house within steps of the beach this is your place!!Amanda 5/08/2021
- Terrific spot in a very central location in downtown Sarasota. Our friends, who stayed in a nearby hotel, were so jealous! We walked to Owens Fish Camp Restaurant (always love it there!), and only wish we had had more time to explore. Having lived in Sarasota for two brief stints, we knew that we'd like the location but it was better than expected! You won't be disappointed!Ginger 5/02/2021This place is AMAZING! It is literally 100 feet from the beach. We were pleasantly surprised to see how close to the beach we were. Basic accommodations, everything we needed and very clean and the beds are comfortable. Stephanie was awesome and very accommodating and just lovely. We will definitely be back!Nikki 5/01/2021
- We LOVED our time here! The place was spotless and the location was unbeatable. Less than 1 minute walk to beach (which was perfect for our two small children), and also walkable to lots of shops and restaurants! The neighborhood is beautiful and so quiet. The house had everything we needed, including beach gear. We brought some baby-specific beach items, but there were plenty of toys/boogie boards/inflatable items for my 4yo to keep him entertained all day! The only thing we may do differently next time is rent a golf cart to make it easier to tote tired kiddos to/from shops and restaurants in the heat! But definitely not necessary.Megan 4/30/2021
We can’t wait to come back!!Stephanie’s place is just perfect for a couples getaway. A lot of little details are taken care of; coffee, cream, snacks, toiletries and even sunscreen. The bed is super comfy and it is so quiet and peaceful. We had a great time riding bikes and exploring Sarasota. The location is awesome! Stephanie is a great host!Lori 4/29/2021
- Fantastic location!!! We added a bonus day to our first trip to AMI and really appreciated so much about this vacation property.Sue R. 4/28/2021
Stephanie was extremely responsive and accommodating to our situation and worked hard to provide early access as we were in between stays. Check in was very detailed and thorough.
The house had many special touches such as a welcome treat for our dogs and cold bottles water/soda! The location is fantastic, literally steps from the beach.
After staying near Holmes Beach the previous week, we really loved the quieter end of the island and the house being at the end of the street, so no traffic. We enjoyed a nice carry-out dinner on the front porch with a lovely breeze! Yet the location is still close to Pine St shopping and area restaurants.When I travel, I want a comfortable bed, peace and quiet, and a place that is cool and sparkling clean. Stephanie's place is all that and so much more. We had everything we needed right at our fingertips. My husband loved the massage chair and riding around town on one of the available bikes. We took the double kayak out and had a blast. The location is fantastic, too. Thank you, Stephanie, for top-notch hospitality! Book this place. You won't regret it.Jennifer 4/27/2021Fantastic rental in Siesta Key/Sarasota. Spacious, light, updated comfortable and clean. The bedrooms and bathrooms are big. All the essentials and more were there. Great location- short drive to the huge white sand Siesta Key beach (free parking) and a short walk to a smaller beach nearby. We loved that we could get to Siesta Key beach so easily but also get to Sarasota quickly for shopping and dinner. Easy parking and safe neighborhood. You can find anything in the Sarasota shopping area which is just over the bridge and some of the restaurants we can recommend are Veronica Fish and Oyster, Caragiulos Italian, Lila for Vegan food and Boca. And there are many more nearby. Also loved Sunni Bunni yogurt which is across from Publix. Stephanie and Mike are great hosts and were always responsive to my queries. I appreciated their assistance while we were there for a longer stay. Highly Recommend this house!Nicole Stapel 4/27/2021
- The location of this property on the Northern Point of Anna Maria Island, literally steps to the pristine beach, is ideal. We park the car and when not on the beach we walk or take the trolley to dining etc. Stephanie and Mike are gracious hosts and respond immediately to any problems. Morning walks on the beach and afternoon happy hours on the deck with ocean views on a quiet street are very relaxing. We highly recommend this property.Charles Seaback 4/27/2021Three Sister's trip to Anna Maria. We absolutely loved staying at the Seaside Sanctuary (upper level) so much so that we already booked our next stay before we even left the place.Stephanie's place is so neat and very clean. They were very responsive to our questions and very accommodating. They went out of their way to make sure that we had firewood for our fire.The beach is right there.I actually hate to write how much we enjoyed it as I want to be able to come back for many years. 🙂Jill Clemmer 4/27/2021
- What a Gem. This home has it All the amenities. Whatever you like to do, this home/location has it All. Great pool for those warm days. On a canal where you can fish, boat and kayak right from the house.We saw Manatees, Dolphins and All kinds of wildlife while kayaking from the house.The Pristine Beach is just a few minutes walk.If your looking for a place to get away, relax and have an amazing fun filled vacation, I Highly recommend this home.Robert Schrage 4/27/2021We had a wonderful 6week stay at Aquamarine Dream on Longboat Key. Fischer Vacation Rentals and Stephanie are truly the best property managers we have encountered. She responds quickly, ensures we have all we need and more. We are returning in late this year and cannot wait. Thank you!Venessa Bosma 4/27/2021
- This place was by far the best place we have ever stayed. Perfect location, well appointed apartment, quiet and private. We had kayaks to use, beach bikes and beach chairs and umbrella. Stephanie kept in communication with us and welcomed questions and communication. This place is in great location , we could walk to most restaurants and bars and was a close drive to local beaches. It was very private and quiet. I highly recommend this place and we will definitly be back. Thank you again Stephanie for your hospitality and suggestions!Katherine 4/24/2021
- We had such an amazing and relaxing stay at Stephanie’s Airbnb. The location is unbeatable! The street is very quiet and the house is only about a thirty second walk to the beach. We also loved that beach supplies were provided. This made our beach days so much easier! Stephanie is also quick to respond and very helpful. We hope to come back and visit again soon!Sherri 4/16/2021
- Picture perfect week! The Sleepy Lagoon Bungalow is a beautiful, quiet spot, close to plenty of attractions, but far enough from the crowds to provide relaxation and reprieve from life's busyness! We had perfect weather every day -- mid 70s and blue skies -- and kept busy enjoying the quiet beach, pool, fishing, kayaking, and exploring the area. The house comes with everything you may need and Mike and Stephanie are responsive, kind, and attentive. We wish we could have stayed for a month! We highly recommend it!Dana V. 4/10/2021
- Aquamarine dream is the perfect place for a relaxing stay in Longboat key. The home has everything our family needed for a fun filled vacation. From the beach chairs, cart, towels and kayak to local tips and games, there was never a dull moment. Perfect location close to everything especially the beach. Clean and comfortable beds and well equipped kitchen. Don’t hesitate to book this place. 5 stars!Cathy 3/27/2021
- Stephanie's place was immaculate. the location to the beach and the Northern part of Anna Maria island was perfect. She had towels, beach chairs and umbrellas, even a shower to wash off the sand outside before entering the house. So quite and relaxing. We can't wait to return. Thank you for everything!Kim 3/27/2021I really enjoyed my two week stay at the carriage. The host was extremely professional and responsive to anything we needed. I love the location of the property and all the great restaurants that are walking distance. So nice to have a bike available for doing errands. I plan on returning soon.Eileen Joseph 3/19/2021
- My friend and I stayed at the Carriage House for one night. Our only regret with this rental was not staying longer! The place was immaculate and Stephanie was wonderfully responsive--addressing all our questions. If it's in your budget and rentals are available, I highly recommend renting from Stephanie.Selemi Lez 3/19/2021Beyond Our Expectations! The perfect place for 5 week family vacation! This property is ideally located in the north end of Longboat Key on a canal that’s great for fishing at your back door! The house is very clean, the beds and furniture very comfortable, and the kitchen well stocked. All the conveniences of home at the beach. The walk to the beach is easy and short, and the beach is beautiful and uncrowded. Beach chairs, beach cart, beach towels, umbrellas, and sand toys were much appreciated. We would not hesitate to book this home again, in fact we are already planning our next stay in this home.Hallie C. 3/19/2021
- Two most important things for me when I AirBnB: a good mattress and a good location. Both are GREAT at Stephanie's place. Bonus: a good shower, good snacks, good decor and hello! a massage chair. Stephanie even supplied beach chairs and towels for a quick jaunt to Lido. Wish we could have stayed longer.Yvonne 3/13/2021Seaside Sanctuary - Anna Maria IslandIn January my husband and I spent two and a half weeks on Anna Maria Island at Stephanie‘s Seaside Sanctuary home. It was a delight. Both of our daughters joined us for a week for a late holiday get together. It was perfect for this purpose. The house was very clean and had the warmth of a home. That was especially nice for our family holiday. The kitchen was thoughtfully equipped and ready for anything, even a holiday meal put together by too many cooks. Board games were even provided.We give the house a “roominess factor” of 10. There was plenty of room for all of us even though we needed to have separate spaces for working remotely. The Wi-Fi could handle three Zoom calls simultaneously without any band width problem!And of course, there is the beach. Such a beautiful place. We were lucky to witness both calm days and an angry storm leaving huge waves. A bit of heaven in January.We will definitely be back to visit this fine home and its stellar hostess.k whitman 3/12/2021
- We had a wonderful stay here. The location is fantastic; just steps from the beach and a short walk to shops and restaurants. Stephanie couldn’t be more accommodating or responsive. She left a lovely welcome gift and sent Mike (who was a pleasure to chat with) immediately over to take care of a minor issue. We also really enjoyed the extensive TV viewing options and Bluetooth speaker. The place was well stocked with clean towels, beach chairs, kitchen supplies etc.. there is also a shed stocked with beach toys and chairs that had plenty of room to safely store our bicycles.Andrea 2/22/2021My husband and I needed a quick getaway. We were so impressed with this place! Perfect for a couple just looking for a peaceful escape. Great location and the neighborhood is full of new construction and awesome looking homes. We were impressed with how clean everything was and we felt very safe there. Thank you!Megan 2/14/2021
- 10/10 would recommend staying here. I’ve been to Sarasota several times and this location is perfect. We walked to most things downtown, we biked over to Lido Key. Stephanie is an excellent host. Quick to respond and had great suggestions. Can’t express how perfect this stay was ❤️Allison 2/09/2021
- The carriage house is a wonderful place to stay in Sarasota! The place was very clean and came with lots of amenities. It is within walking distance to several wonderful restaurants, Bayfront park, and the botanical gardens. Stephanie is an excellent host and was very helpful with any questions/accommodations we needed. We used the bikes and beach chairs. Really wanted to take a nighttime kayak adventure, but the weather did not allow for that! We hope to return in the future and will definitely be staying in the carriage house or another rental from Stephanie!!Carrie 2/05/2021
- This is the 3rd year in a row that we have stayed at the Seaside Sanctuary Upper level and love coming to this location. The house is on a quiet street and the path to the beach is literally outside the door. Everything you need in the kitchen is available. Additionally, a 5 minute walk on the beach and there you are at the Sandbar Restaurant, and tons of shops all along Pine Avenue. Stephanie is a great host, is easy to get a hold of and will help you with anything you may need during your stay.Travis Rupp 1/26/2021I almost don’t want to do a review so that my family, friends, and I can keep this gem a secret.Stephanie responds quickly to any questions or concerns that you may have in a timely manner.Not only do we just LOVE this vacation rental but the the location too. The unit (s) have everything you need. Stayed in both units and and equally fantastic. It’s just a matter if you need two or three bedrooms.Definitely our favorite spot.Karen Itner 1/26/2021lets just start this out with a bang, awesome little carriage house to stay at! Stephanie is a quick responder and delivers excellent hospitality. My partner and I took a quick trip to Sarasota to do some new sight seeing and get out of the colder states. the location of this airbnb is perfect for anyone that wants a quick walk to the beautiful shore line, or to visit the small shops locally, to a fast walk to the near by Whole Foods Market. we had a great time using the bikes that are provided as well as the little touches to this place like the off street private parking for the rental car to the Keurig cups ready to brew in the mornings.Emmeline 1/17/2021
we loved our stay and to top the trip off the bed was so comfortable I wish we could take it with us. great place!
- Aquamarine dream is the perfect place for a relaxing stay in Longboat key. The home has everything our family and friends needed to enjoy one month of fun in the sun. From the beach chairs, cart, towels and kayak to local tips and games, there was never a dull moment. Perfect location close to everything especially the beach. Clean and comfortable beds and well equipped kitchen. Don’t hesitate to book this place. 5 stars!Cathy 1/10/2021We loved our stay! Stephanie was a fabulous host. She was quick to respond to any questions we may have had. Check in and check out was easy. The house was perfect for our family of 6. It was very clean. The kitchen had everything we needed. The swim toys, sand toys, umbrellas and wagon were such a nice bonus and made the trips to the beach even more fun for our kids. It was just a short, convenient 2-minute walk to the beach! We look forward to coming back in the future! Thank you!Justin 1/08/2021
- Great location to the beach and local food The house was spotless and in the perfect location for a relaxing beach vacation. It is well equipped in the kitchen and for the beach (toys, towels, umbrella, and more). Walking distance to a great coffee shop and taqueria. Stephanie was friendly, helpful, and very professional. We will go back this year. I stayed with my spouse and 2 children ages 4 and 7. Lovely place for a nice family vacation.carmen g. 1/03/2021
- We loved everything about this vacation rental! The house was clean, beds were comfortable and the location on Anna Maria is outstanding! Stephanie is very responsive. This is our 2nd visit to this house and we hope to continue our Thanksgiving tradition with them on Anna Maria, FL.Debbie Henderson 12/26/2020I’ve stayed at the seaside cottage in Anna Maria three times (in both the three bedroom lower unit and two bedroom upper unit) and absolutely love it there! The owners go above and beyond in making you feel welcome and at home. The location is perfect & private and the walk to the beach is a very short one. The units are cozy & warm, and the Bean Point area of island is quiet and tranquil. I highly recommend staying in either unit and I’ll be going back!Amy Pelaia 12/26/2020Our stay was absolutely superb. It was the perfect little getaway from our busy school/work lives. AMI is gorgeous! We are going to bookmark this little cottage, it has the perfect space for sleeping, relaxing, and enjoying the outdoors on the upstairs deck. We will be back! Stephanie was so sweet!Danielle 12/23/2020
- This is a wonderful place to stay. Stephanie is a perfect host: very responsive and very kind. She went out of her way to make our stay memorable. The house is extremely comfortable and in a convenient, peaceful location. The access path to the secluded, beautiful beach is just around the corner: a six-minute walk. We loved it!John 12/21/2020Beyond Our Expectations! This property is ideally located in the north end of Longboat Key on a canal that’s great for fishing at your back door! The house is very clean, the beds and furniture very comfortable, and the kitchen well stocked. All the conveniences of home at the beach. The walk to the beach is easy and short, and the beach is beautiful and uncrowded. Beach chairs, beach cart, beach towels, umbrellas, and sand toys were much appreciated. The washer and dryer are top notch and got a good workout from us this week. We would not hesitate to book this home again, in fact we are already planning our next stay in this home.Hallie C. 12/21/2020
- This is a great location and Stephanie provides little surprises we weren't expecting. Great local restaurants within walking distance. A historic neighborhood with a mix of old and new. The Saturday market is fun to attend. Lots of things to do minutes from the carriage house. We had a wonderful time.Kimberly 12/13/2020
- We stayed at the Carriage House only 4 nights. Hopefully next time it will be longer! The place was so cozy, very clean, and neatly decorated. Perfect space for two, and very private. I especially enjoyed my morning cup of coffee out on the deck. Thank you, Stephanie and Mike!Rodger Hess 11/26/2020
- Stephanie's place is in a great location near a great white sandy beach. The canal access allowed us to utilize our canoe's and we rented a boat just down the street at the marina. There were a few hiccups that occured but there was great communication with Stephanie and everything was resolved expediently.Matt 11/22/2020
- Stephanie's carriage house is all and then some. My husband probably would agree that his favorite thing was the massage chair! The carriage house is super clean and cozy and short distance to downtown Sarasota. Stephanie is very easy to communicate with and made our stay very comfortable. We are looking forward to our next visit and stay at Stephanie's carriage house! Stephanie is one of the best hosts we ever had!Kim 11/18/2020Anna Maria island is a lovely quiet beach and Stephanie’s place is just perfect. It is like a traditional beach house with lovely amenities. The place was crystal clean. Everything was wellMelinda 11/16/2020
Set up for us.
There was even a little
Welcome gift. We had a magnificent time and would love to go
- Excellent host, excellent property! Stephanie was super responsive, flexible and easy to communicate with. House was well stocked and well kept. It is on a quiet street and just a short walk to an awesome part of the beach. Our group had no children so we enjoyed being a bit further away from public beach, restaurants, etc. For us, it was perfect. So perfect we have already booked our return trip! Thanks Stephanie!Karen A. 11/16/2020
- The house at Longboat Key was beyond PERFECT! Plenty of room for us and the accommodations were spotless and close to the beach with a pool. You can't get any better than that. We could walk or bike to the beach or fish off the dock right out our back door. Stephanie is the absolute best. Any text I sent was answered within 2 minutes. Loved our vacation and already planning the next one. Thank you for a stress-free week during these crazy times.Sherry Blair 10/26/2020I stayed at the Carriage House, 1703 Devonshire, Oct 7-12. The entire experience was great. The Carriage house is a private secluded studio over a detached garage. Made for easy access and great privacy. Unit was very comfortable, clean, and had all necessities I needed. Note that this is for a single or a couple. Not large enough for more than 2, but perfect for 1 or 2. Stephanie was a great host. Very attentive, outlined all info clearly, and provided help when needed to get the kayak ready for fun on the water. Location was great. I walked to Main Street each night, biked to Lido in no time, and used their kayak to paddle out to the bay (and follow around a manatee). I highly recommend this place and will certainly use it again! Safe travels.Brad Rinella 10/26/2020
- This condo is AWESOME! Just footsteps to the beautiful beach. The condo itself was spotless! The location of this condo is located in the best part of the Island with so many shops, all kinds of restaurants, pizza, seafood and even a donut shop! Stephanie is such an incredible person to work with, she really cares about making your vacation a great one. My husband and I will be returning to this place for sure!Mary Obermeier 10/26/2020I'll start by saying Fischer Vacation Rentals offers top-notch customer service. I have stayed at their Carriage House property as well as the Longboat Key property. With the onset of Covid-19, our plans changed on multiple occasions and Stephanie was more than accommodating. Then, during each stay she was always quick to respond with any questions that came up. She goes out of her way to make sure you are taken care of.With respect to the properties, they are very much as described. The pictures don't always do the property justice. The Longboat Key Property was perfect for our family of four. The three spacious bedrooms and large living room provided plenty of space for all to be comfortable. The screened-in pool on the property was clean and refreshing after a long day at the beach. As an example of the responsiveness, we contacted Stephanie about the absence of a putter for the golf green on the property. She stopped out the following day with a putter and golf balls. This is just a small example of the personal service i've come to expect from Fischer Vacation Rentals. A+ all the way around!Jonathan Kinsey 10/26/2020
- We had such an amazing time and can’t wait to return! The beach is very close and is a beautiful walk across natural Florida shoreline! We loved sitting on the second floor deck and listening to the waves and watching the waves crash. Within walking distance of cool restaurants and coffee shops. I started to feel like a local!Weston 10/10/2020
- My cousin was down from Ohio so my husband and I decided to have a little Staycation in Sarasota. We wanted to be within walking distance of Main St and Stephanie's place was perfect! The carriage house was immaculate throughout with excellent kitchenware and appliances. The bed was super comfy but the best amenity was the fantastic massage chair! We both thoroughly enjoyed it and were even more relaxed after our visit. Highly recommend!Kate 9/29/2020
- My daughter and I stayed at the carriage house in Sarasota. We stayed for 7 days. Stephanie made sure we had everything when we arrived and checked in with us to make sure we continued to have all we needed.The carriage house is very comfortable, perfect for two people.The place is also located near downtown Sarasota, and many attractions are walking distance.We loved our stay in Sarasota and the carriage house, truly a home away from home.Gyongyi McQueston 9/26/2020
- The Fischer Rental was highly recommended to us and it lived up to its expectation. Especially since it was our first time in AMI. The apartment was clean, neat and had everything my family of 4 needed including laundry. We would definitely stay again as it felt like home for 8 days. The location was ideal, the block was quiet, the private entrance to the beach was perfect and the friendly neighbors were a plus. My kids are already planning their return trip. The only thing I would say was a bummer, my husband and I would have loved to sit on the front porch (when it rain/sprinkled) to mellow out and talk but unfortunate the top balcony didn't cover us - my personal preference.Stephanie, has exceptional costumer service and easily able to contact when having questions prior to trip, very professional and polite. I loved how she checked in with us to assure all was going well during our trip. RETURNING FOR SURE!!!!Emily Acosta 9/26/2020We have been using Fischer's for about 10 years for our summer vacation beach house and are never disappointed with our choice. The house is always very clean, spacious, and has everything we need and is very close to the beach. Stephanie and Mike are very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend staying in one of their rentals.Amy Bourne 9/26/2020My family and I are local to Tampa, FL. We rented the beach house on Anna Maria Island for a few days for a staycation. It was just what we needed. The beach path is so close to the house you can see the water from the porch. The place was very clean and close to everything we needed during our stay!Brenda Terry 9/26/2020
- A jewel on AMI! My husband and I stayed for 6 nights at the Seaside Sanctuary - second floor in August 2020. Easy parking. The location was perfect, just steps to to the beach. No road to cross. The house was spotless and had everything we could have needed including laundry, ALL kitchen appliances cookware and dishes, and beach chairs, umbrella. Looking forward to the next time we will have the opportunity to stay here again. Stephanie was a pleasure to work and very responsive to our questions.Laura Bray 9/26/2020My husband and I stayed at the Seaside Sanctuary on Anna Maria island in September 2020. We stayed for a week with our dearest friends, Joel and Debbie Jacobs. This place is a gold nugget on the Gulf Coast. It is steps away from the beach and the beach is better than a Caribbean beach. The house comes with beach towels, a kitchen set up with everything, and a porch with Adirondack chairs that we spent many morning and evening moments enjoying! We stayed in the lower unit and didn’t hear a peep from the second story guests. This great beach house is cool, comfortable, and truly a sanctuary. We have been renting from Stephanie for 6 years and we just love working with her! She is responsive, prepared, and just great at what she does- providing some peace and beauty for her guests. We are satisfied customers and are already looking for dates to come again.Becky Hanson 9/26/2020
- This place is exactly as described, and Stephanie really went the extra mile in getting things ready for us on short notice. Never ceases to amaze me how kind and welcoming people can be. One of the best nights sleep my lady and I have had and we fell in love with the artistic, adventurous, quality, yet down to earth people of Sarasota.Dallas 9/19/2020Staying in Sarasota The carriage house is a great place to stay at if you're coming to Sarsota.Gyongyi M. 9/18/2020
It's perfect for 2 people, clean and very comfortable.
The place is close to downtown Sarasota, you can walk to many of the attractions.
Stephanie provides her guests with a kayak you can take out, bikes if you'd like to ride around the area.
Stephanie checks in with you through text to make sure you have everything you need.
My daughter and I loved staying here. It was a home away from home.
- This house was perfect for our 3 night stay. It is so close to the beach path you can practically see the water from the house. You feel like you are directly on the beach! The neighborhood is quiet and people are friendly. The house is really clean and well stocked with cooking supplies, towels, extra blankets, pillows, and tons of beach stuff. It’s a short walk to a Main Street with lots of restaurants and shops too. I love that it’s a duplex too. We may rent the entire house down the road for a larger family reunion vaca. Great stay!Brenda 9/05/2020My husband and I stayed at the property on Anna Maria. It was a very relaxing and comfortable stay. The place had everything we could have possibly needed and more. A lot of thought went into providing a comfortable stay for guests. Responsiveness was appreciated when we had a minor issue with the TV that was quickly resolved. We highly recommend and will definitely be back!Mary Willis 8/26/2020
- We needed a place to stay for the first part of our vacation and Stephanie accommodated us at the last minute. Our friends had recommended her Longboat Key house and we were thrilled to get to stay there also. The house was spotless, in a great location with easy access to a beautiful beach, and had everything we could possibly need. The pool and canal kept everyone relaxed and entertained when we were at the house. We can’t wait to stay again. Stephanie was responsive and welcoming. We would highly recommend her rentals!Shannon Reavis 8/26/2020
- First and foremost, the most amazing aspect of this place are the hosts, Stephanie and Mike. They were both incredibly nice and extremely communicative— they want to ensure that their guests have the best experience possible; they welcome feedback and will be quick to resolve any issues that may arise.Maggie 8/16/2020
The home itself was immaculate and is in the most perfect location, on a quiet street. It was the perfect place for a relaxing girls weekend. I would most certainly book this home again for future beach trips.
- Stephanie's place was just perfect for my girlfriend and I to spend our anniversary at, everything was so clean, the location was great, we loved rolling the kayaks over to the launch area. The place was very private, but Stephanie was still very available and easily reached. Our only regret was not staying longer.Matthew 7/26/2020
- Stephanie’s place is great, exceeded our expectations for a 3 night getaway with family. The house is charming and the kitchen is renovated and equipped to make all your meals at home! We especially enjoyed the margarita machine. Beds are comfortable, bathrooms are clean, and the walk to the beach is 3 minutes tops. We can’t wait to book our return!Lauren 7/21/2020
- I needn’t write an elaborate review as it simply isn’t needed. The cottage house’s five star review is not a mistake. In fact, the only mistake that could be made is not picking this as your next vacation head quarters. Actually, scratch that. Do not stay here because I want to be able to book it again!Joe 7/19/2020
We stayed for a staycation in Sarasota knowing the area quite well. We were shocked at the location of this venue. Tucked away in a perfect nook with kayak access, bikes to get you anywhere downtown or st armands, and all the amenities you could want. 6/5 with the great host. Will return.We recommend a stay with Stephanie her place is extremely clean very homey and she’s such a nice host! Any questions were answered within 10 minutes. So much fun things to do here all within 10 minutes. Our anniversary trip here was spectacular and we will definitely be returning!!!Melissa 7/17/2020
- Our weekend stay at this place was incredible! The location was perfect, with downtown being a few short minutes by foot or bike.Pablo 7/06/2020
The place itself was very private and safe. The inside was sparkling clean, spacious and had everything we needed for the weekend.
Bikes and a kayak were provided and gave us plenty to do for the weekend.
Stephanie was very kind and gave great instructions/suggestions during our stay for all the local amenities.
We would love to stay here again!
- We loved Stephanie’s house very much. It was perfect for a family of 4, spacious, bright, clean and very welcoming. Some of the best features is 2 bathrooms and a nice size kitchen. Kitchen has all the utensils needed for cooking. The location is perfect, about a minute walk to the beach. Stephanie was very quick to reply to my messages and I really appreciated that. If we get to come back to Anna Maria, we will definitely try to stay at Stephanie’s house again.Ilona 6/25/2020
- We were in serious need of some R&R and live in FL. We searched the state for a location that would be close enough and quiet enough (and legal, of course). Living on the Atlantic side we wanted to go to the Gulf side so that we wouldn't have to worry about rip currents or sharks with our 7yo and 5yo kids. Then they could play in the water if we just wanted to hang out on the beach.Anthony 6/06/2020
We stayed in the upstairs unit and it was perfect for our family of four. The beach theme of the house is very fitting and we were happy with the water quality and pressure. The kitchen had everything we needed, and the interior and exterior were cozy and comfortable. We didn't get to spend a whole lot of time outside on the property due to the weather later in the week, but it's very welcoming. We brought most all of the things we thought we would need for the beach (1/2 the back of our SUV), but they had pretty much all the same things we brought available in their shed.
Our kids loved catching critters at the beach (Mr. Mike's suggestion). The beach is not totally private, but it was perfect for the current situation. There is a direct shot out to the beach which is accessible with a wagon and it is currently nice and quiet during the week. The water is nice and blue. It was a bit busy on Saturday, but everybody was at a very respectful distance. Now that we've visited, we may be repeat customers on a shorter stay. Thank you so much Stephanie and Mike!Just what we needed on our anniversary weekend This beach home is just beautiful. Everything you need to feel at home. Stephanie was great to work with and always a text away if needed. It was the perfect weather, bought fresh fish and cooked in the house all weekend and celebrated the two of us on our anniversary weekend. Just Loved It!Carol R. 6/02/2020
- My siblings and I stayed here for our first annual sibling trip and it was amazing! The place was sparkling clean and decorated so cute. They had a shed full of beach supplies for us to use: chairs, umbrellas, coolers, etc. There were plenty of beach towels and regular linens. All we needed to bring were our personal items and food. The beach was even closer than it looks in the pictures and beautiful! Stephanie was a great host and was very quick to respond when needed. I would to totally stay here again and would recommend it to everyone!Kris 5/30/2020
- Perfect location We loved staying in the carriage house! It was a perfect location from which to walk to great restaurants, bars, the harbor, or just to stroll around the neighborhood. The beautiful beaches were within a 20-30 minute drive. Beach chairs and beach towels were provided for us, another plus. Didn’t get to use the bikes, but we got our exercise walking everywhere, every day. The owner was great to communicate with. She made sure we had everything we needed. Really appreciated the welcome basket and the coffee and creamers. Having a washer and dryer right in the closet was a big plus. The apartment was perfect for a short stay. The bed was super comfortable, and the sheets were so luxurious. We fell in love with Sarasota, and will be back.Janet B. 3/16/2020
- Lovely vacation spot in Sarasota Great location in Sarasota - one can walk everywhere in downtown Sarasota. The pictures are accurate. It is a spotless and well maintained remodeled top floor of a carriage house and has everything one or two people need - well stocked kitchen, comfortable bed, nice linens and an outdoor space with a table and chairs on a patio. Stephanie is delightful and communicated very well with any questions we had. We would stay here again when we are in Sarasota. Thank you, Stephanie for a wonderful week in Laurel Park!!Connie O. 3/15/2020
- The apartment was just as great as it looked online. Super clean, REALLY great kitchen, and light and airy from the lovely big window. The neighborhood is very cool, be sure and walk around and check out all the interesting homes. Walking distance to tons of restaurants, coffee shops and cultural venues. We'll definitely go back again.Scott 3/07/2020
- Reboot My wife and had built a house sold a house, changed jobs, and moving across the state in the process and needed a quiet place to just reboot. This fit the bill. It really is a one minute walk to an uncrowded beautiful white sand beach with lost of sea shells washing up to pick through. The place was clean, had what you need so with a few groceries we were good to go! Easy access to restaurants, walking or driving on the Island. Stephanie was a very good host, made sure we got there and all was good. We’ll be back!Patrick K. 1/21/2020
- The carriage house is a perfect retreat for a couple! We loved the space for many reasons- small touches (beach chairs, towels, washer/dryer), close proximity to bars and restaurants downtown, yet very quiet small neighborhood.Melissa 1/18/2020
We would absolutely return for a reprieve from the cold north in the winter!
- Great location for family vacation! This home was awesome! It is super clean, charming and welcoming. The neighborhood is quiet, friendly and only 2 blocks away from the best beach on Long boat Key. They don't miss a thing on amenities. Kitchen has everything you need, like being at home. Outside Grill & fireplace which we enjoyed as well as the pool. Bedrooms all have their own designated bathrooms, and are spotless. Stephanie is so accommodating, and is so responsive to any inquires. She is an excellent host who cares. Highly recommended.Chris Z. 1/03/2020
- We had an amazing week in AMI at Stephanie’s place. It was our first time to the island, and we absolutely loved the gorgeous beach that is steps away from the house. We spent most of our time at beach, but also rented a golf cart for the week so we could ride to restaurants and activities around the island. We didn’t use our car the whole week. The beach gear in storage unit was great to have on hand. The top floor unit was clean, cozy and a perfect space for our family of four (kids 11 and 13). All in all, a wonderful stay!Ashley 11/30/2019
- Such a perfect AirBnb. The space is so cozy and pretty, perfect size for two people and has every amenity you could ask for. Perfectly clean and so well organized and set up. Stephanie left a sweet welcome card and some snacks and water and was very responsive and friendly in communicating. I actually wish we had more time here. Truly a perfect experience.Pamela 11/25/2019This unit was a great location on Anna Maria! The place has everything you need, including beach towels, chairs and toys for the beach. It was just a few minute walk from the unit to get to the ocean. The beach was calm and clean - was perfect for little ones to play in the water and sand. Restaurants and shopping was about 7-10 min walk or a short drive. The host was very accommodating and quickly responded to any questions.Jen 11/19/2019
- Stephanie and her husband offer such a beautiful place to stay in a great location to just about everything in Sarasota. Everything was just as they described in their listing. We walked or rode (their bikes) everywhere including to St. Armand's and Lido Key! We weren't in a car our whole stay. Because of their location it's so easy to get around and not drive. Anything that you might need for a wonderful stay in Sarasota is easily accessed from their place like groceries, incredible restaurants, live music, coffee shops, museums, walking trails etc. They were incredibly accommodating hosts and very quick to respond to our questions and offered great suggestions on things to do or restaurants to visit. Some of our favorite activities: Marie Selby Botanical Gardens (a must see), MURT trail to St. Armand's and Lido Key, Payne Park. Some of our favorite restaurants were Owen's Fish Camp (although because of the wait of 2 hours we ate off their limited menu out back which was not our favorite meal in Sarasota but the scene in the back is priceless), Selva, Libby's, Amore. For coffee shops we really enjoyed Kahwa and Pastry Art. It seemed like there were endless great food and drink choices. Stephanie's place is definitely someplace we will come back to!Matt 11/12/2019
- We are locals who are expecting another baby and needed a day to sleep in before baby arrives! Stephanie was absolutely wonderful! She gave suggestions on local restaurants to visit, places to bike to, and even informed us about the art festival that was going on. We ended up eating at The Fountain and Owen's Fish Camp on Saturday, and went to OfKors bakery for breakfast on Sunday. Everything was delicious! The studio was immaculate and the massage chair was heavenly! We have already spread the word to friends and family because we had such an amazing time! We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND booking with Stephanie!Meredith 11/10/2019This was hands down one of our best experiences in places that we have stayed. Stephanie's place is so clean, comfortable, beautiful and in such a great location. We were able to walk or ride bikes everywhere. We never took advantage of the kayaks this trip but hope to the next time. The launch for the kayaks is truly right around the corner. There are so many great restaurants and activities to do around the city. And it's a nice bike ride over to St. Armand's and Lido beach. If you've never been to Sarasota it's definitely worth a visit. We loved it there! And a big reason for that was where we stayed and our hosts being so engaging and accommodating.Matt 11/09/2019
- Stephanie is a great host. Everything was in perfect order when we arrived. The place was spotless and beautifully decorated. This place has everything you need and I felt right at home. The house sits on a quiet little street and it's only a short walk to the beach. I will definitely be back for another visit.Paulette 10/20/2019
- Great location right off the beach. The house is beautiful and just makes you feel at home with all of the personal decorative touches. There is also a shed out back stocked full of beach chairs, umbrellas, and water toys for the kids. Not only was it close to the beach, it was within walking distance of the Island Donut Shop, a nice little pizza place, and also the ice cream / general store. Our family made wonderful memories in this home.Isaac 9/28/2019
- First time to Sarasota We were looking to stay in close to all the activities Couldn’t be happier with our choice! We could walk to all the shops, restaurants and marina. Be sure to try Owen’s Fish Camp. Just a couple blocks away. Great food, great staff, great history and ambiance!!! The Carriage House was perfect for our stay!!!Rick L. 9/24/2019
- Stephanie communicated prior to our stay and there were so many thoughtful touches: a light left on for a late arrival and a handwritten welcome note to name a few! The decor was beachy and fun and the location was amazing!! Practically on the beach, walking distance to shops and dining. A peaceful quiet neighborhood!Anne 9/22/2019Wonderful retreat! We enjoyed our weekend at the Carriage House. It was exactly as described. Spotlessly clean and and everything you need for a relaxing weekend or extended stay. Walking distance to a huge choice of bars and restaurants. Stephanie is very accommodating and great communicator, left nothing to chance, made sure we were taken care of . Would definitely return if visiting the area. Thank you so very much Stephanie for our wonderful stay!Margaret W. 9/13/2019
- We hebben super genoten van dit zalige huis! De communicatie met Stephanie was vlot en hartelijk. Het huis is comfortabel, gezellig, en voorzien van alles wat je nodig hebt, inclusief strandmateriaal. Het witte strand leek soms wel een privéstrand, zo rustig is het. En het is echt maar enkele stappen verwijderd van het huis. Er zijn fijne restaurants in de buurt, een doughnutshop om de hoek, en voor de rest ligt het huis centraal genoeg voor uitstappen. Een dikke aanrader! Bij een volgend bezoek aan Florida kom ik zeker terug en boek ik zelfs langer...Goele 9/12/2019Though our trip was cut short due to the impending Hurricane Dorian (on the other side of the state, where I live), the few hours we did spend in Stephanie's home were wonderful. The proximity to the ocean made it feel like we had our own private beach. The home is cozy, beachy, and full of thoughtful touches. I look forward to rebooking for a future stay.Laura 9/01/2019
- Stephanie was an amazing host. She recommended some great local places for us to check out during our stay. Great location- so close to amazing restaurants and a quick Uber to St Armand’s circle. She provided bikes for us to ride and beach chairs/umbrellas for us to use at Siesta Key. Perfect place, we loved it!Allyson 8/26/2019The apartment was clean and located in a great area on a quite road, but just a walk into town. Stephanie was the most responsive host I’ve ever encountered and the check in was seamless. Really well organized and simple. Bikes were provided and the whole thing was very well done. I recommend it!Kai 8/23/2019We rented this property in August and even though it is the rainy season we had a wonderful time. We were able to hit the beach between rain showers. The path to the beach flooded but we still made it. The property was just as advertised. Clean, cute and affordable. We only had to take our food. Everything we needed was provided including laundry products. Stephanie is a great hostess and I think you would enjoy your stay here.Thomas (Tommy) 8/18/2019
- Cannot thank Stephanie enough for her hospitality during my family’s stay at Anna Maria Island! We had a late arrival due to flight delays and she left the light on for us upon arrival. The house and location were perfect, super clean and more than enough space for a family of five. You could walk to the beach in no time and had plenty of restaurants/ shops within walking distance also. The umbrella and chairs were a wonderful addition, along with the margarita maker! We had a wonderful time and will be staying again during our next visit!Meagan 8/10/2019The space was very clean. Bed comfy. Location was great, right in the middle of downtown and so close to all the keys! We rode bikes and kayaked through the marina. The host were very accommodating and helped us every step of the way. Stephanie basically responded as soon as I messaged her. I would definitely recommend staying here!Suzanne 8/08/2019
- Fantastic place in awesome location! Clean, cool, and comfortable. Host was responsive and full of local information. Perfect for couples wanting to explore and enjoy downtown Sarasota. Beach chairs and umbrella came in handy. Kayaks and bicycles also available. So much within walking distance. 5 Stars all the way around!Jim 8/05/2019
- Goes beyond expectation Our family had a wonderful stay. We love the water, and the access to the bay and beach as well as the pool is fabulous. House was clean and equipped with everything you could need. Stephanie goes above and beyond, making sure there are pool flotation toys for adults and kids as well as extra everything in the house. She was easy to get a hold of for any questions. We will definitely return!Nicole S. 7/19/2019Great Getaway My husband and I live full time in Naples, Fl and were looking for a weekend getaway. We attended a marriage seminar in Sarasota and did not want to stay in a traditional hotel setting. The Carriage House was intimate, well equipped, and comfortable. We appreciated the accommodations and we will come back!Katrina S. 7/19/2019
- Spent the week here with the family and loved every minute of it! The place is literally steps to the beach on the quieter part of the island, which was exactly what we needed. Bean point is amazing for sunsets! The free trolley stop was a quick walk away, which our teenagers loved. All the beach gear you need is right there for you and plenty of other amenities as well. Great find! Hope to be back soon!!Christina 7/12/2019I had a great stay while staying at Stephanie’s place. It was a large studio upstairs apartment that had everything I needed. It was also very clean. There were plenty of restaurants and bars located in walking distance. The beach was only a short drive away. Stephanie was a great host and responded back quickly to any questions I had. I would definitely recommend this place to both family and friends.Danielle 7/09/2019
- Nice space in a quiet location within walking distance to many attractions. We recommend taking the kayak out to the mouth of the bay which is about a 25-30 minute trip out and skirts Selby Botanical Gardens. Although we did not have an opportunity to use the bicycles, it was nice that they were available, as were a couple of beach chairs. The space has a large wall mounted TV WITH local channels which is something not always available in some AirBnB spaces. This was appreciated especially when we had a couple of rain showers/downpours that held us up temporarily. Stephanie was a very friendly and responsive host.Elisabeth 7/06/2019Everything about this place is great!!! The host, the location, the apartment itself. It is located in a quiet residential neighborhood but within easy walking distance to restaurants and shops. Stephanie was an extremely responsive host - always getting right back in touch with me if I had any questions. The apartment itself was very comfortable. There's even a welcome basket of snacks and a couple of bottled waters in the fridge which is so nice to have when you have been traveling. There are two bikes provided which we used on the MURT Trail. Easy access and easy riding along the bay - all the way over to St. Armand Key. It was beautiful. I also ran the trail and it was awesome!!! We rented a car just because we were interested in checking out all the nearby keys. There is a lot to see and do. The apartment is really very centrally located for accessing all the keys, no destination we went to was over 30 minutes and the views when riding through the keys were amazing! We also rented a boat for a day at the nearby Marina Jack. Even though we don't have a whole lot of boating experience, it was easy to navigate the waterways and we spent a great day out on the water. The apartment is a great value - definitely the most for your money, in what can be a very "pricey" area. I would recommend staying here if you are in the area. I only wish we would have had time to take the kayak out. The launch was only a block away and it looked like it would be a lot of fun. May be next time!Mary 7/01/2019